Our business started in 1947 in Turin.
Over the years wide acclaim received led us to open two more stores in Andora.
Having won in the meantime a large international clientele, fifty years from the beginning of Carlo Ramello business, “figlio d’arte”, opens a prestigious studio atelier in the Principality of Monaco and signs the line Haute Couture.
Subsequently, in July 2011 in the central area of the city of Sanremo, born a new elegant store with attached workshop for the sale of the Haute Couture line.
Sede: Via G. Collegno, 7 - 10143 TORINO (TO)
Registro delle Imprese di Torino